Subscribe to RSS Feed

Secrets to Succes

4/14/2010 by Alexander

What’s the Secret to Success in Affiliate Marketing?

What determines whether one affiliate will be a super affiliate and the other a newbie quitter? The most important key to success is really all in your head!

This post isn’t going to teach you to build mini niche sites or tell you that content is king. All the nuts and bolts training and all the best tools won’t help you if you don’t have the right mindset.

I believe some of the most important traits of successful affiliates are positive attitude, determination, discipline and motivation. So how do you go about staying positive, determined and motivated, day-after-day in spite of any obstacles you may encounter???

One way to do it is with positive affirmations. ShareResults recently had a great post with some positive affirmations for affiliates. Head over and read theirs, then read my #1 affirmation below.

Daily Affirmations for Affiliate Marketers

Do you have a morning routine? Does it involve getting ready for your day and making your plan of attack? Having a plan for the day is important, and, as many of you may know, having daily affirmations to give yourself the mental preparedness you need for a day of hard work can also help grow your business. Here are a few daily affirmations that we think will help get affiliate marketers on the road to success!

Linda’s Positive Affirmation – My business is very successful. In fact, most people in the industry would be VERY surprised at how much money I make, because my model is pretty unique. Would you like to know my #1 affirmation? It’s one that would help any affiliate marketer as well.

The more I give, the more I receive!

I never think about how much money I make, or how I can make more. I always ask myself how I can help more people or how I can better help the people I already reach. It sounds altruistic, but it works very well for me!

So affirm the above today and spend some time focusing on more ways to help your visitors, more ways to add value, more ways to reach more people so you can help them solve their problems. I think if you make this your focus, it can result in increased revenue over time.

More on the affiliate mindset… Andrew Wee once said: “The major obstacle and stumbling block for 99% of online marketers is your mindset. And it’s not something you can rationalize, but rather an emotional response. Sure, all of us can think we theoretically earn a million dollars a month, but the question is whether you feel you have the ability and are motivated to achieve it.’

Other usefull links:

info prodigy
garage heaters
greenhouse plans
build your own greenhouse
audio equipment
gatwick airport hotel
ME mortgage
Camping
Tamarindo hotels
disneyland paris hotels

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten